It can surprise you what makes a baby laugh sometimes. I was just talking to little Jaxson and he started to crack up everytime I said Blue, or bloo, or boo, not sure what exactly I was saying. I missed some of him really cracking up, but caught him laughing pretty good a few times for all of you to enjoy. Those baby laughs are so addicting so watcher beware, you will probably want more after you watch!
Also, as another disclaimer, the video may make you sick because I was jumping around trying to get him to laugh and videotaping. Those two things don't go together very well. Sorry to all those who get motion sick.
1 comment:
I just LOVE when Jax laughs!!! And yes, it is addicting... I watched it over and over and over again and it continued cracking me up... I am not sure if it was more Jaxson laughing or Mommy acting silly that made me laugh though!!!! I just love this little guy!!
Post a Comment