
Friday night Dave was off to his company Christmas party open house and it wasn't something that I needed to go to bad enough to find a babysitter so Jaxson and I made other plans. On a regular basis, but not nearly often enough, I meet Brittany for dinner or lunch and we catch up. Usually Dave has a boys night with Jaxson while I go out but tonight Jaxson was my date and Brit didn't mind at all. Since she doesn't get to see him all that often she is always amazed with how he has changed. She pointed out the last time we met at that particular restaurant he was still in his go bucket (carseat) and slept the whole time. Oh... the good ol' days.
I was more clumsy than usual this particular evening, even bonking Jaxson in the nose one time when asking the waiter for something. Luckily our waiter was a good sport and just laughed along with us. After two hours of chatting about her amazing boyfriend Kyle who brings her flowers to work on a weekly basis (can you tell I'm jealous) and my boys we called it a night but agreed to make another date WITH our boys soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment