We went to see the West Des Moines fireworks with Dan and Anne after grilling out at our house. It was a perfect night except for the 100 mosquito bites I had. I was the only one too!! Apparently mosquitos like those that drink cherry coke over bud light. :/
It's nice that Anne was with us and since she has the same camera as I do I am able to be in a few pictures. Although, had I thought of that I may have tried to look a little better. I am not used to be in front of the camera....
The big boys played bags until it was almost impossible to see where the bags landed.
Jaxson did his first sparkler. And after almost burning the hair off of Asher's head walking around with it he was safely positioned far away from anything and everything and did really well with it (with help of course).
He really got the hang of it after a few!









No comments:
Post a Comment