Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bedtime Stories 2

 So with many classic movies there is usually a sequel. So with one of the blog's "classic" posts I decided to do a sequel. Jaxson and Asher laid together and read a bedtime story shortly after we came home as a family of four. It was the sweetest moment that I can remember between them as brothers and I am so glad I was able to capture it for the blog so I can always look back on it and remember. Here is the original post Bedtime Stories.

Tonight Asher laid down with Jaxson for a bedtime story but there was more giggles and wiggles this time around. Some things have changed. First, and most noticeable is how much bigger Asher has gotten. Second being that Jaxson isn't afraid of being loud and silly with his brother now. When he first came home Jax was much more cautious when interacting and holding him. He is still careful and gentle, just less nervous.

One thing that hasn't changed is the way Jaxson looks at Asher with so much love. He truly loves his little brother. He still holds his hand, still strokes his hair, and whispers to him quietly when he gets upset. I love Asher with all my heart and he is the perfect addition to our family. What I am most happy about is that we decided to give them each other to grow up with.


1 comment:

Grandma Elaine said...

This is sooo precious!!! So was the 1st post when Asher was so tiny! :) They will grow up to be best friends forever!!! xox
ps...cute picture of the 3 of you!

Contributors