Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Sheepdog

Carol and I were cruising around West Glen last week and Jaxson kept blinking like something was poking him in the eye. Well, there was something in his eyes.. it was his hair. We like his hair shaggy but we want him comfortable so stopped in for a quick haircut. We were in and out and cheap so all in all it was a success, and the haircut isn't too bad either. Carol took pics and included her always hilarious commentary. Enjoy.



We were out last week and Jamie decided to get Jaxson a 'store bought' haircut. He was tired so didn't have the energy to put up too much of a fight. No "after" picture here, but just know he is one handsome little character with his new do!



"If I sit real quiet maybe nobody will notice me."




"OK, that didn't work, although I am starting to look like a baby sheepdog."




"You're asking me?? Save your breath sweetheart, need to run any questions by my boss mom."




"Pleeez... no white sidewalls."




"So far so good.... oh she hasn't even started yet?"




"Watch the ear, watch the ear!!"



"Not enough for Locks of Love, darn it."



"I'm losing patience and may act my age if you don't hurry this up!"



"Aunt Carol, can you rescue me?"



"What do you mean NO... you NEVER say no, dang."



"Could you please hurry this up."



"Good God , I feel a sneeze come on..... RUN with scissors!!"




No comments:

Contributors