Just three short days after delivering little Asher, and on my first day home, Dave and I ventured to the Civic Center to take Jaxson to the Madagascar Live show. Call me crazy but I wanted to take him so badly and Elaine didn't mind sitting with Asher for a few hours while we went. I took plenty of Tylenol before leaving the house and I think it helped at least a little bit. It was tiring but I am so glad I went! It was a great show and Jaxson was so good while we were there. I wouldn't even hesitate for a second taking him to another show or even a movie if something came out that we thought he would like. It was nice to be able to do something with just Jaxson since we hadn't been with him since Tuesday night. He laughed, danced, and sat in awe of the show the whole time. When it was over we headed right home so I could feed Asher, who so politely slept the entire time I was gone and didn't give Grandma any grief at all.
We rented the Madagascar movie to watch before going to the show so Jax could get familiar with the characters. He only half watched it and didn't really seem too interested. We were hoping he would get excited seeing them 'in real life.' Luckily he was still very into the show and loved every second of it. Once we got home then he wanted to watch the movie. Over and over and over again. I was too tired and out of it that I hardly noticed the movie somehow found its way to repeat in the player and he watched it close to 4 times non-stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment