Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is there a Doctor in the house?

So today is March 1st.. as in March.. as in I am going to have a baby this month. There is no way we will see April as a family of three. Whoa! Anyway.. with the approaching baby bump becoming a baby bundle we have really tried to start nailing down names. We haven't made any decisions so thought we would enlist some help on picking out a name. Jaxson! So we asked him what name he wanted to call his little brother and he quickly and confidently responds DOCTOR! I am not sure why or where he thought of it but he hasn't let it go. We have asked him on different days, at different times, and it doesn't matter. He always wants to call his baby brother Doctor. I think we might have bb#2 nickname already.. Doc.

2 comments:

DavidJoseph said...

I think a more appropriate name would be Doogie...

Auntie C said...

Doc Barry...it has a ring to it!
LD now = Little DOC!

Contributors