Sunday, February 27, 2011

Belly Update 38 weeks

I know I just did a belly update but this one is more for me than anything. I had decided I would do a picture in each week that we have a doctors appointment. Last week I just didn't do it on Sunday, when my week turns, like I usually do. So anyway, not much is different than the last time I posted, just a few days ago. But since I feel if I don't post it on my blog it will be a forgotten memory I am going to bore you with another belly picture. Don't worry, just scroll a bit and you will find some cute pictures of Jaxson. Much more entertaining I know!

On a side note I watched the One Born Every Minute on Lifetime. It is a documentary style show about child birth but way way more real of a show. It is more documentary and less scripted/edited reality. Or at least seems that way. And I don't know if it is a great show for someone who will be in the Labor&Delivery very shortly. It sounds ridiculous but the one story of the couple that truly made me very scared and start to tear up is the one when the poor girls epidural wore off at the end. Besides having something wrong with my baby boy, that would be my biggest birthing fear. My birthplan is not one that needs to be put in writing or is very difficult for the nurses to accomodate. It looks like this:

Epidural.  Healthy baby.

So if it didn't work I am not sure what I would do. I think I better hold off on watching that show until after I am home with a baby bundle in my arms.

1 comment:

Grandma Elaine said...

You are huge...but beautiful!!! xox

Contributors