Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Caught!!

Lately Jaxson hasn't been as cooperative with eating dinner as he has been always before. He will say "no dinner" or just sulk in the corner. We talked last night about cutting out snacks before dinner once Dave and Jaxson get home from daycare. With such a little stomach we don't want to waste precious real estate with junk food. So today Jaxson was eating some dinner and I innocently asked what he had for snacks. Jaxson quickly begins to tell me he had

1....... 2...... 3..... COOKIES!!! 

 Caught! Jaxson doesn't realize he bit the hand that feeds him... feeds him cookies anyway. Dave quickly corrected Jaxson and mentioned it was only two, not three. But said that he won't be doing that again since someone can't keep secrets. haha. And now I know where all my Dunksters have been going. Just an FYI, Dunksters are knock off Oreos... but seriously way better because you can 'dunk' them in milk way longer than regular oreos without them falling apart and at half the price. Now that is a slam dunk. (don't judge, I'm pregnant)

 
 

1 comment:

Jennie Peakin said...

Dunksters are deeeeelicious!

Contributors