We will be seeing the doctor every week from now on until I have a second little one in my arms. How exciting and nerve-racking! I have been feeling pretty good only with a few more aches and pains and harder to move and sleep with a nagging headache... so basically just pregnant! I have become one with Tums, a problem I didn't have have with Jax and beginning to wonder what the heck I will wear in the morning and wishing it was summer to throw on a easy to wear dress. I guess only 4 more weeks or so. I have one big thing to look forward to which is three weeks of work then a whole week off. Which for me a week off means 11 days in a row! I had PTO running out I had to use by March 12th, of course, so I will be one giant pregnant lady, hopefully relaxing, but probably in a nesting frenzy. I did have the nesting urge terrible with Jaxson! I was throwing everything away, nobody could stop me. Reading about it I thought maybe it was a myth, but oh no oh no, it most definitely is not! I just hope I have the energy to go with the urge so actually do it because we could do some spring cleaning anyway. :)
We got the nursery put together for the most part. We changed it up a little bit with monkeys! Dave made a new bookshelf tonight and I will sort through Jaxson's books and find the 'baby' ones to put in our new little guys room. I also packed my hospital bag besides those last minute things and have the plan to get Jaxson taken care of pretty well hammered out. So we are ready to have a baby, and I am certainly looking like I am due in less than a month. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment