Thursday, August 30, 2012
First Medicine
Asher has been a pretty healthy little boy. He has yet to have any medicines and he is a year and half old. I thankful for being able to nurse for so long because I think it has contributed to both of our boys being healthy most of the time. You would think that he would have an ear infection or some other pretty average ailment. Nope.. of course not.
He had hand foot and mouth several months ago. Not really that big of a deal, he seemed to handle it ok, and it cleared up and we went on with our lives. Then I noticed his toenails were coming loose from the bed. Weird... So I asked the doctor and he made sure it wasn't anything weird and told me that it is very common to lose your big toenail after having HFM. Strange....
So then his nail fell all the way off and was growing back in when I noticed it was all red and weird looking. Went into the doctor and his toe was infected. They got it all fixed with a little bandaid and some antibiotics to get rid of any infection. I feel like Asher is just so crazy with ailments that are out of the ordinary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment