When will I learn that quiet = trouble?!?!
Asher walked into the living room and I was shocked. At first I was scared because from across the room I couldn't tell exactly why my son was bright red. My first thought was he cut his head open. But I then realized he was laughing so I knew that wasn't the case. Then he got closer and I got a good look at exactly what had happened. Then I laughed followed by looking for his big brother to assess the damage. It turns out that big brother was caught hiding in his closet with a bright red crayola marker and red all over his hands. How fitting right?!?
I knew this wasn't something I was going to just wash off without documenting first. How do I embarrass them as teenagers without photos of these moments? I do have to say my sweet four year old is very thorough. He didn't miss much of Asher's exposed skin. My favorite is the red all over and the touch of orange on his nose. It was washable but it did take a long soak and some scrubbing.
Since the photo shoot markers on the boys have become a recurring issue. Since mom didn't get mad one time, she won't ever be mad if I draw all over my brother with markers. A four year and one year old's logic. The latest is when I found Asher without his shirt on with marker across his chest and down each arm. Ugh...
When I went to talk to Jaxson about it he denied doing it, even though he was hiding. He tried over and over to say it wasn't him. Too bad it said JAXSON across Asher's chest, with his right arm covered in X's, and his left covered in S's. Nice try Jaxson! This time I didn't take any pictures because I think that is what fueled the fire. It was cute and pretty hilarious.... once....
Hey look mom, ONLY my hands are red.....
Showing off his handy work.







No comments:
Post a Comment