Thursday, October 25, 2012

Their married!

 Saturday, Oct. 20th was a great day. I got to watch, and be a part of, a wedding with two awesome people. Brittany and Kyle are really two of the most thoughtful and caring people I know. Even on their wedding day they remembered birthdays, and special requests that weren't even requested of them. The let Jaxson (the ring bearer and Hooray sign holder) walk down the aisle in socks because his shoes were too small. It is always about other people. And no one would be surprised by this at all. This is how they are everyday. Making sure they go above and beyond for everyone. It is really was awesome being able to watch them get married. They planned an amazing wedding. It was elegant, and beautiful, modern and traditional. But most of all it was alot of fun. Even I danced... and I am not a dancer. It was great seeing all the guests get involved, the whole crowd of about 200, all singing together and dancing in a giant circle together. It was amazing and they deserve every amazing thing that comes to them. And they are together at some unknown destination enjoying being married and I can't wait for them to come home to find out where they heck they went. Kyle is is into secrets and big surprises. My guess was Tahiti. We will see if I was right.

Congratulations Kyle and Brittany. You are two amazing people that I am so lucky to know. Now on to Operation 2013! ;) ;) 









No comments:

Contributors