Thursday, October 25, 2012
Stolen...
Jax has been a bit challenging at bed time lately. Not staying in bed, bring toys with him and playing for an hour, and otherwise not sleeping. The other night he had a devilish little smirk and said you can't find your phone. I said, yah yah Jaxson, now go to bed. So he did. Not the norm lately but I will take it.
I have dropbox, which means when I take a photo with my phone, it automatically and instantly uploads it to a folder on my computer so it is easy to access if I want to use them for something. I LOVE this feature and turned out to be pretty handy the other night as well.
I was sitting on my computer doing photos when I got a little alert that two photos were just uploaded to my dropbox. That was weird but it only uploads photos to my computer if it is connected to wifi so I figured it got disconnected from our wifi for some reason. Then I got a message from a friend on Instagram on a photo. One that I didn't recognize. I took a closer look at the photos that were uploaded to my dropbox.
This is the view from Jaxson's bed. He had stolen my phone, took photos, AND uploaded them to instagram!!! Are you kidding me? I went in and told him I need my phone. He said he didn't have it. Dave then called my phone and somehow his pillow started ringing. Caught....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment