This beauty is one of Asher's gifts for Christmas. Jaxson was wrapping in the bedroom for at least over an hour. He went through I am not sure how much tape but I know it was alot. And clearly had a heyday with the scissors. It might be my favorite gift under the tree. :)
Monday, December 10, 2012
All Wrapped Up
Jaxson have been a wrapping crazed kid lately. Since finding out that he has some talented scissor skills he loves wrapping presents and making "cards" which is cut up paper, alot of them and some very small. Jaxson heard Uncle Dan was coming for dinner so wrapped up his toolbox for him and made him several cards and two entire rolls of tape. My favorite part is how he insisted Uncle Dan take home the toolbox. When we were over at there house(ish) Jaxson saw his toolbox full of Uncle Dan's real tools. He was pretty excited and didn't ask to bring it home with him.
This beauty is one of Asher's gifts for Christmas. Jaxson was wrapping in the bedroom for at least over an hour. He went through I am not sure how much tape but I know it was alot. And clearly had a heyday with the scissors. It might be my favorite gift under the tree. :)
This beauty is one of Asher's gifts for Christmas. Jaxson was wrapping in the bedroom for at least over an hour. He went through I am not sure how much tape but I know it was alot. And clearly had a heyday with the scissors. It might be my favorite gift under the tree. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment