CUTE!!! It does not matter what Jax is wearing he is soooo cute!!! In all fairness though when a guy is color blind they do not see all prints. Some colors blend together making one different overall color making prints disappear....BUT I don't know about the camo and plaid!
I think you might want to capitalize on it...Camoplaid for cwazy little toddlers. We could start a fashion line..I think Dad Dave started something that could go BIG! And, Elaine is right, Jaxson could wear a garbage sack and look cute.
3 comments:
LOVE it! :)
CUTE!!! It does not matter what Jax is wearing he is soooo cute!!! In all fairness though when a guy is color blind they do not see all prints. Some colors blend together making one different overall color making prints disappear....BUT I don't know about the camo and plaid!
I think you might want to capitalize on it...Camoplaid for cwazy little toddlers. We could start a fashion line..I think Dad Dave started something that could go BIG!
And, Elaine is right, Jaxson could wear a garbage sack and look cute.
Post a Comment