Jaxson has taken to coloring lately and it seems it is all he wants to do anymore. He will color when I am making dinner or lunch at the kitchen table and has made an art table for himself in the living room. He has tried to color in some regular books but seems to be getting the hang of which are for coloring.. and which are not. Lauren got him crayon holders that you see in his hand that make it easy to hold with little fingers. He likes those a lot and I like them because it keeps away a funny yellow dog that thinks crayons are awfully tasty. I am enjoying his liking for coloring as I am the least creative person you could meet.

Then this happens.

Ok, so I had the "we don't color in reading books" conversation but I forgot to go over the don't color on the wall part. Silly mom. At least we have somewhat washable walls and the crayons say 'washable' on the package. Jaxson and I had a sit down on this one. I hope our convo sticks because red isn't our color. Or I could paint each wall a primary color and maybe nobody would even notice.
No comments:
Post a Comment