Friday, March 26, 2010
Playgroup Friday
Starting a couple months ago I began going to a playgroup on Friday mornings. A woman that is on an Iowa Moms message board Jessica, who also lives on the southside, put together a playgroup. I went to the first meeting and pretty much all since then and have met a couple of really cool people. The group is growing and with a new private facebook page set up everyone can post pictures and location ideas for our next meeting. MaryAnn a mom of three set the page up for us and as one of the three original members I am an admin to the page, which I have to say makes me feel pretty special. :) Today I was in recruitment mode when I started a conversation with a woman with an adorable little girl close to Jaxson's age and one on the way. She just moved to Iowa and doesn't know anyone, so she will hopefully be joining next week. I smell a finger food potluck at lunch time brewing in the near future with the nice weather ahead. And if you are reading this (and know me) feel free to join our little Mom group/playgroup. Here are some pictures from today, just of Jaxson.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment