Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fun in the Tub

Jaxson in the tub is pretty tame. He plays with the squirter toys alot and boats a little bit. He likes to draw with the tub crayons once in awhile. When he is in the bath he pretty much sits in the same spot and very cautiously will scoot around on his knees to change toys if he wants. We have been talking about swimming and today he really went for it. He laid down on his tummy with his legs stretched out. He kicked his feet and moved back and forth using his arms. He even at one point tried to put his face underwater, although he didn't like it much, he didn't cry at all. This makes me look forward to spring swimming lessons. I was too late getting in last spring so this year I am going to get on top of it right away. I didn't get any pictures of his swimming extravaganza but I assure you, he was pretty cute "swimming" around in there. If he is anything like his mother he will love to swim in pools, tubs, rivers, lakes, or oceans.

No comments:

Contributors