We went to lunch with Elaine today and then off to meet Santa. Last year we went to Carol's friend's house to meet Santa and Jaxson was not a fan. This time he was a little unsure but Santa got a smile out of him when he gave him crayons and wanted to read him a story. He didn't shed a tear and even looked at the camera once. We may be going again though because when we arrived the "helper" asked me if I wanted to have a picture taken or take my own. Take my own?!?!?! Really?!?! Yes please! But I didn't realize they would allow that so I just popped my point and shoot in my pocket and didn't bring my big boy camera. (I feel I should name my cameras or something because I hate calling my DSLR my "good" camera, because they are both great cameras, just serve different purposes) But if we have a free day we will stop back over and grab another picture with the other camera. And maybe next time we will even get a smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment