Thursday, December 9, 2010

Over

We had our last photo class last night. I am somewhat relieved to not have projects piling up like that had been, but also a little sad because now I won't have those projects pushing me to use my camera for creative things every week. I guess it will be up to me to find my own projects. Easier said than done I am sure. These are the last few projects we had in class. Some I love, some are not my favorite but done for a project. 


Project called Pinocchio. The idea was to photograph someone being something they wished they could be. Dave, of course, wanted to be a professional poker player. 

Unusual Angles. We had to take a photo of something from a different point of view. I am not sure how "unusual" this is but it worked. :) 

Still Life. Our teacher set up studio lights one night and we had to bring fruit to photograph. 

 Picture page. We had to take 5 photos that were then mounted. We could do either bicycles or cemetary. Only because I didn't have a bicycle I used the creepiest cementary in Des Moines, just before dark, and on a windy, slightly overcast, very creepy day. Alone. This was my favorite picture that came out of that day. 

Faces. We had to find 7 faces in ordinary objects. I stuggled with this project but finally found seven. This is Dave's electric razor that looks like some type of bug face. :)

Selective Focus. we had to shoot something so only a small part was in focus. I used Jaxson's little fingers playing the piano but I had this one as well that I liked. I was intending to use this for unusual angle but decided it fit for this project better. It is the inside of a piano if you were wondering.

2 comments:

mimi said...

Oh, I get it, Dave wishes he was Dan in that first picture. Some people get all the luck...

mimi said...

;)

Contributors