Monday, April 8, 2013

Asher Goes Backwards and Topless

Let's start with backward. I know many moms peel apples and cut off crusts. Not me. I don't understand why I would spend the time doing that when peel is usually a healthy part of the fruit and crust is still bread. So I just don't. And if my littles don't want to eat the crusts or peals or whatever else, they can eat around it or grab a (child-safe) knife and do it themselves! Since Asher has always had apples with the peels on, and they are the most bright colored part of the apple, he thinks it is the BEST part. Most of the time you will find pieces of apples left with just the peels eaten off. I guess that is one way to do it....



Now on to topless. One thing I find very frustrating and really time consuming is all the parts that go to sippy cups. And we only have a couple and it is always inevitable to be ready for dinner and have them all be dirty and in the dishwasher or sink. Then you have to find all the pieces, wash it, rinse, etc etc.... So I decided to just wing it and give him a regular cup at lunch one day. I knew he could do it because he has drank out of mine before, but I wasn't sure how careful he would be. Great news! He does great and unless we are having a drink in the living room or somewhere other than the table, topless cups it is!





No comments:

Contributors