My sweet Jaxson is quickly becoming a boy. He wants to dig in the dirt and tear things apart. Although, he still won't walk on grass. And he even whines when he is in flip flops walking on the grass. Anyway, he has become more daring lately finding things to leap off of. The couch, the bed, a chair. Anything works. Tonight he created an exceptional jumping contraption. Although I cringed each time he jumped, he was having fun and not hurting himself, and I got a few pictures/video before I put the jumping bean to bed for the night. I haven't put up a video for awhile so enjoy.


3 comments:
Kind of funny that you posted about your boy jumping on the same day I posted about my boy jumping!
I was thinking the same thing when i read your blog. I guess boys will jump...
He is like a little monkey jumping!!! :)
Post a Comment