Sunday, July 25, 2010
One Sip at a Time
I know that at around 18 months kids are supposed to be able to drink out of a regular cup. This is one of those milestones I ignored simply because I didn't feel like mopping the floor after breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And at 18 months he did understood the concept but couldn't quite do it with much coordination. Anyway, yesterday I was out of sippy cups and decided to give it a try. He did great!! He didn't spill a drip, that is until he intended to do so and play in the puddle on the table. I guess he is two.. and has to act like it once in a while. We aren't done with sippy cups of course but are going to start using big boy cups at the table while he is supervised. It is so silly how the small things like watching him use a regular cup make me think he is not my baby anymore.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looks like the end of the sippy cup era. Also, watch out for the whale effect...that can be fun for a 2 year old! Th'ar she blows!!
Post a Comment