Sunday, July 18, 2010
First One Down
This Friday I had my first photo session. I was all nerves since I usually will snap a few pictures wherever I am and some may turn out good but I am never expected to produce hundreds of great pictures in a short amount of time. Because of this I made sure that I took alot of pictures. I mean alot! We were out for just about an hour and I took close to 600. I narrowed that down to 160 and put them on disk for her. She was, to my relief, happy with all the pictures. I was actually really impressed as well. Katie's kids made it quite easy to get good pictures with their piercing blue eyes and big smiles. I am excited to start my class in September and really start doing this part-time. I know I have so much to learn but am excited to get started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I'm not kidding....Annie Leibovitz better start getting nervous...she has some competition coming on strong!
Those are great, Jamie!
Post a Comment