I am finally beginning to feel pregnant. Now the baby is moving around more and it's getting a little harder to roll off the couch or pick Jaxson up from his crib when he makes me lean alllll the way in to get him. My favorite parts of being pregnant is feeling the baby do somersaults. This may change a little later when he is bruising my ribs from the inside out, but right now it is so fun for me to fell him twirl around in there. You can see my stomach move even from the outside already too and I don't remember being able to do that with Jaxson until much later. He must be more active.. uhoh! My other favorite is nobody gives you a funny look when you go back for seconds. Now, just to make things clear, I do not "eat for two" since I realize the baby at this point doesn't require another 1000 calories, but when you want a few more bites of the cheesy potatoes from Granite City buffet it is nice to have people say, "well your eating for two, it's ok." (Mainly to just make me feel better about stuffing myself so much that I can barely walk out of there! haha)
My least favorite part is having to go to the restroom 500,000,000 times a day. Ugh... I mean seriously. I also don't remember this starting until later with Jaxson but maybe I just can't remember exactly. I feel like everytime I stand up I might as well just walk directly to the restroom because it will only be a matter of time before I'm on my way there anyway.
One other thing that makes my pregnant life A-Maze-Ing is my body pregnancy pillow. I had packed it away but Dave found it last night for me! I was soooo happy. I got it with Jaxson when I was around 6 months pregnant. It takes almost the entire bed and it is amazing. You can lie on your stomach and your belly doesn't get smashed or on your side and your back doesn't hurt. And the other nice thing is when you wake up in the morning and it is so cold out you are all snuggled up and as warm as could be. Oh how I love this pillow.

No comments:
Post a Comment