I have taken alot of pictures of Holcomb, Leah, and Tyler. And I have even more pictures of little Aubrey as her and Jaxson play and be cute together. Today I went with them to do real, official family pictures and I did not bring my two year old sidekick with me so that way Aubrey would maybe look at the camera a few times. It went great and the weather, although chilly, was perfect with most cloudy skies with sun every once in awhile. We borrowed Aunt Sue's backyard which is the perfect picture location with a gazebo, a pond, gray stepping stones everywhere, huge green lawn, and railroad tracks you can use that is at the back of her yard. I hope she doesn't mind that I borrow it again and again. :) I have so many pictures to choose from but I have some of my favorites, so far, done. I am trying to make myself not get sucked in a edit these all night.






No comments:
Post a Comment