Jamie
I would love to say that it was a close race but unfortunately I did run away with it right away. And Thank You to everyone who voted Pumpkin A! But I do have to say that Dave did have a strategy. I was cruising around stencils and decided I wanted to give etching a try and showed him my stencil that had a million little etched corn kernels. He took one look at that and thought that he better stick with something he knows will turn out because mine was going to be an absolute disaster. And granted, if it had, he definitely would have won. But sometimes that is the risk you take and this time it didn't work out that way. We stopped at Michaels craft store before on to carve and picked up some new carving and etching tools. And some of those tools that Dave himself actually picked out turned out to be the perfect little kernel extractors and helped create my awesome first attempt at etching. Thank you again and can't wait till next year to do it all over again. :)
Final Votes
Pumpkin A - 67 Votes
Pumpkin B - 15 Votes

1 comment:
Congrats, Jamie! You did a great job. You did too, Dave, but I have to say that Jamie's looked more intricate which is why she probably won. Fun competition, you guys xx
Post a Comment