Friday, June 3, 2011
Out of Commission
My computer is having a meltdown. Literally. I took it in to the Apple store genius bar and they told me that my logic board is malfunctioning and the wireless port is no longer picking up a signal or allowing it to connect to any IP address. I knew it wasn't good when one of the guys that seemed to be somewhat in charge looked puzzled. Then I look away for one second and then there were three genius bar geniuses all standing around my computer talking in computer language. Then I knew it was really really bad. If the entire genius bar has no idea what it wrong then I know it wasn't something I had accidentally did but that my dear macbook was possibly having her first problem. She had six years of perfection though so I guess I can't complain. And she even survived a pop spill two years that Dave tried to hide from me until I told him it was weird my keys were sticking when he finally fessed up. Anyway, Dave figured out a fix for me, a large wireless card that plugs into a USB port. It's slow and clunky, but it works. And that is how I am able to bring you this blog. There might be a new computer in my future. We will just see... :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment