Every seven years my birthday falls on Father's Day. I remember when I was like 6, or whenever it fell on my birthday when I was young, that nobody could come to my party because of father's day. Blah blah blah... From then on I never really seemed to notice on those days that it was fathers day as well. Now that we celebrate Father's Day in our house with our two boys Dave and I had to share our day. I reminded him that celebrating me being alive trumps celebrating him being a dad because he couldn't be a dad to these two boys if I wasn't alive. He didn't buy it. haha.. But I think we shared very nicely. And really, once we went to the Apple store and we got me my new MacBook Pro I couldn't be mad at anyone really. He could have the rest of the day playing with the boys. (This was great so I could sit on my new computer all day!)
But we had lunch and dinner outside in the perfect weather. The boys played all day together and had a great time. It was really a perfect day even if we weren't celebrating anything!




No comments:
Post a Comment