I felt like I needed to post something. We have so been doing so much but it feels like I have nothing to write about. Weird. This weekend on Friday Dave and I went to see a movie, The Hangover, and Jaxson stayed the night at Grandma's. He was so excited to do that. He hasn't stayed there in awhile. As soon as he rolled out of bed on Friday morning he asked if he was going to go Grandma's now. It was cute.
Saturday Dave's good friend Ryan and his wife had a birthday party. Their birthdays are only one day apart so it makes sense for them to join forces. It was a potluck at a vintage wine shop in West Des Moines. It was so beautiful on Saturday night and we were able to enjoy the patio. Carol had her first babysitting session on Saturday night while we were there. She even braved taking them to get something to eat all by herself! Luckily they were both behaved very well and there weren't any hiccups. Whew.. We don't want any of our willing babysitters to have to deal with a meltdown on their watch. :D
Sunday.. I feel like I already forgot what I did today. Ha.. Oh yah, I finished Jaxson's birthday invites. I realized that it's coming very soon. But really who expected me to have invites out in a timely manner?? I have been so wrapped up in insurance business that June has started to creep up on me and I didn't even know. But luckily you can't mess up a pool party. :)
Next time I will put in more effort. Until then, goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment