Thursday, November 3, 2011

He's Up!

On Tuesday night Asher was crying when I put him to sleep which is normal but usually only last for a few minutes. At the ten minute mark I checked on him and he was standing there crying. Standing!! He has been pulling himself up for awhile now and recently doing it with ease on the couches but hasn't done it in his crib yet. We didn't get the crib lowered yesterday before nap and after his nap as soon as I heard noise I quickly checked on him. And this is what I saw as soon as I opened the door...


the cutest, drooliest baby ever!!



One of Jaxson's favorite things is to climb into Asher's crib with him.  The lay down and cuddle or look and laugh at each other. I will sit and watch them for awhile just because it is so cute. And they are having so much fun together. Yesterday was no different. As soon as we went in to get Asher Jaxson popped in the crib as fast as he could. And off they went giggling and being brothers. But I did get them to look for one second for this perfect picture!!

No comments:

Contributors