Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Two Boys in a Tub
Jaxson usually takes showers now since he likes to "do it like daddy." I prefer it because it only take about five minutes from the time I hose him down, soap him up, and rinse him off with the shower head. And I am a record fast bath giver for Asher too but they never get to have any fun in the bath. So last night we weren't in any hurry for anything so thought they would enjoy some bathtime fun. Asher and Jaxson have been doing alot together lately and when I mentioned playing in the bath together Jaxson, who usually isn't very interested in bathtime, got himself undressed and was waiting in the bathroom for me. Once the bath was filled and full of toys they went to town. There was alot of dumping water on heads. I couldn't tell if Asher didn't like it since he was would smile rather than cry so I let them just go for it. In the end they both came out happy and most importantly clean!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment