Last night we had the first part of the last movie of Harry Potter to watch. And Jaxson, even though I think they are a little too scary for him, always wants to watch them and tells me it isn't scary. He even told me last night during the scary parts that it was a "happy" movie. uumm.... ok...
Anyway, Jaxson has been a big cuddler lately. So last night we made a big sleepover size bed on the floor and each of us got a blanket and pillow to watch the movie. Jaxson loved it. And I love to snuggle with my babies. After Asher went to bed, Jaxson snuggled in between Dave and I and all the sudden kissed me on the cheek and then Dave. He said I love you both and had the cutest little smile. I am so happy to have this blog so I can read this story and remember his adorable little voice, and smile many years from now.
No comments:
Post a Comment