Monday, November 7, 2011

Play Time On Camera

 One thing I want to do more is take pictures of the boys just playing. Not cleaning the house before I grab my camera. Not changing their clothes or brushing their hair. I used to do this alot more with Jaxson when he was a baby and haven't done as much lately. So this morning I snapped a few of the boys just playing. And playing together which makes me so happy.








And as the afternoon went on I realized that Jaxson seemed bored. We have tons of toys and different things to play with but sometimes they just need a change of pace. So I went to find the painters tape to make something I had seen on Pinterest. He loves playing with his cars but the "roads" made it way more fun!! And you caught me... I did clean up a little bit before these pictures....


This was the big (and his favorite) bridge


This was the parking lot in the kitchen

No comments:

Contributors