Thursday, November 3, 2011

Just Like Daddy

 I know I have written about this before but it is just too adorable to not write about it again and again. Jaxson loves his dad. LOVES him. As soon as he hears a car door from any of the surrounding houses he runs to the window and asks if Dave is home. When we wake up in the morning one of Jaxson's first questions is usually, "did daddy have to go to work?" And he gets so excited when I have to go to work in the evenings for a few hours so it is just boys.

So the last few nights Dave has been stretching because he is starting to run again. (This is preparation stretching, not after run stretching.. that is coming in a few weeks Dave informs me...) Whatever Dave does, Jaxson has to give it a try too. Jaxson sat down next to Dave and mimicked his every move and giggled most of the way through it. I am so glad I got a few photos.





And after the nice stretching session they quickly put on their bad guy costumes and went off to do whatever 'bad guys' do. 

No comments:

Contributors