Thursday, July 15, 2010

Should Have Named You Blue




There were many times when dreaming of a name for Jaxson that people would suggest to name him Blue, Dingle, Harry, or anything else that sounded funny with the last name Barry. It was always funny but I found this game to be completely frustrating as I was actually trying to think of names we may actually use. Two years later I am thinking that Blue wouldn't have been a terrible name with as many blueberries this kid will eat. He ate them for the first time on my birthday when we went to Eric and Kristy's to swim. She put a little whip cream on them and he gobbled them up and asked for more. She then just gave him the carton from the store which he demolished in no time flat. Since I noticed that he enjoys them I bought them again but now he wants to eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He yells and points if we pass them at the grocery store. Luckily they were on sale yesterday so we were able to get a few, that should keep him satisfied for a few days anyway. I am happy he is eating blueberries rather than junk food but am slightly concerned with him actually turning blue. Can you imagine what he would look like if he did???


4 comments:

Auntie C said...

that is HILARIOUS!!! Blue Boy. I love it!

Diane Ellis said...

How funny! I love it and he is cute even blue!!

Jennie Peakin said...

He would still be just as cute!!!! Seriously, blueberries are so good for you, so it's good that he's fallen in love with something so healthy!

Grandma Elaine said...

Awwwww what a cute "blue Barry"!!!! I thought he was going to turn orange from the mandarine oranges he loves! He is cute any color!!! xox

Contributors