Yes, I know he is going to be 7 months in a few days but we finally got in for his 6 month appointment. We needed flu shots and all the other goodies for all of us so timing actually worked well.
Surprisingly, Asher hasn't gained much weight. He still is a very healthy little boy and doesn't miss any meals... so nobody should be worried!! I was incorrect on his last weight check.. so last time was 18.4 (not 19.4 that I wrote down.. oops) and he is now 19.10. This puts him the 55th percentile for weight.
He is also 27.75 inches tall. He is at 55th percentile for this as well.
What has he been up to lately?? He has been giving his two teeth a workout eating peas, green beans, squash, carrots, and all the other vegetables in between. And he is trying so hard to crawl. He gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. And now he gets up on his tippy toes (like in a dogward down yoga pose) and rocks. He goes backwards which frustrates him because usually what he wants is in front of him! He will be a mover very, very soon I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment