This year Jaxson has the BEST costume around. I scored in the Halloween department (among many other departments) becoming friends with Maryann. She is so amazing and seems to be able to make anything. Our halloween costumes have taken a major upgrade since knowing her. All traded for some coffee and free babysitting so far. Soon she is going to realize she could charge big bucks for these costumes!! This year we have been lucky to get alot of use out of the Ipod Costume. We started it with the Night eyes with the Norton family. Jaxson's favorite thing about Night Eyes was the giant Wild Things statues!!
Tonight was beggars night and it was first year Jaxson has participated in the tricking and treating. Dave and Jaxson got bundled up and went out and Asher and I stayed home to hand out candy. As dinner was cooking Jaxson and I practiced what you do exactly. I went into the bedroom with some candy and he knocked. When I answered the door he smiled and said tricking and treating and held out his bad. Adorable!! The best part was after we practiced in his room and Asher's room he said he wanted to practice again in our room since I was really putting candy in his bag. He was just trying to get more candy!! He had no idea what he was in for. After dinner Asher and I saw them off and handed out candy to kids that came and went. When Jaxson got home with his bucket FULL of candy he was so excited. He dumped it out on the table and we let him pick out a few to eat before off to bed. Dave said he went up to the doors and would say trick or treat. I thought he would be too shy!! I am so proud of him. And Dave said he always said thank you too!! Oh, I love him....
And we always taken a picture of Jaxson next to the candy bowl every year. With the exception of last year we have used the same bowl each year. This year there were two little fingers grabbing for candy. Asher reminded me of Jaxson the first year trying to get all of the candy and immediately putting the shiny wrappers in his mouth.
2008
2009
2010
2011

1 comment:
I think I scored pretty big in a couple of departments knowing you guys too! <3
Post a Comment