Friday, October 7, 2011

Photo Overload

I took my camera with me to Jaxson's daycare yesterday. We still go periodically so he can play with his friends. It was such a beautiful day and it is so easy to photograph kids in the fall. They are happy to be outside, the leaves are such a beautiful backdrop, and it isn't uncomfortably hot. Perfect in my book. After lunch all the kids rushed outside and I sat on a blanket in the middle of the yard with Asher and Fletcher, who is just a couple weeks older than Ash, and photographed all the kids just being kids. Here are some of the pictures on my photography blog. 

I am going to be busy finishing editing the photos from last weekend hopefully before the photos I have to do this weekend. We will be so busy with birthday parties, pumpkin patch dates, and of course some football thrown in there. Go Hawks...

No comments:

Contributors