This year we invited a new friend I met from Harvest to join us to
the pumpkin patch. She has a little boy who is four so it was fun for
Jaxson to have a friend to run around with. We did all the usual things,
the play area, the pet the animals, the tractor ride, the corn maze,
riding the big wheels, and of course picking the pumpkins from the
patch. Jaxson found his perfect pumpkin in the fields with Dave. It was a
small, green pumpkin with imperfections. I found it endearing he didn't
want a "perfect" pumpkin, but one that was just perfect for him. And
now each time we come inside at home he points to his perfect pumpkin
and tells me about it. I love him..
And also this year
Dave and I picked out our pumpkins at the patch for our annual pumpkin
carving contest. We did a Groupon (if you don't know what they are, it
is a coupon that is available for 1 day and it usually is 50% or more
off) for the pumpkin patch. It was $30 worth of credit for $15. So
instead of getting out pumpkins at HyVee like we usually do we were able
to get all pumpkins there. We also did all the activities without paying a
penny that day since we already purchased the gift card. It was so
nice!!
Not that I don't always take alot of pictures
but I always seem to take even more than alot at the pumpkin patch. And I
can't help to share alot of them. But pictures are the best part anyway
right??
 |
| He was brave this year and did the big slide by himself! |
 |
| This is Jaxson's "Don't tickle me!" face... |
 |
| I have no idea why this is one of my favorite pictures. It just screams fall to me... |
 |
| He was loving pushing his brother on the swing! |
 |
| Asher loves eating leaves. He can hardly be outside this time of year. As we were walking down the corn maze I went to take a picture of him and he was chewing a piece of a corn stalk!! Nobody ever even noticed he grabbed it as we were walking through. |
 |
| Asher was getting heavy so we put him in the wheelbarrow. Jaxson was a great big brother and got in to hold him so he didn't fall over. |
 |
| The tractor on our way back from the pumpkin patch. It was hot and we were all so tired!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment