Do It Myself!! This is what I hear from little Jaxson when he would prefer to well... do it himself. Yesterday after breakfast we went to get dressed. He actually requested to get dressed. (Getting dressed doesn't
always happen on days we are being home bodies.) So I said sure and we went to his room to pick out clothes. I grabbed a shirt and jeans and started to get his pj's off. That is when he told me to stop and get out of his room so he could get dressed. I was surprised, I wasn't expecting the modesty so young, but whatever. Eventually Jaxson emerged from the hallway and he was all dressed. I was actually really impressed because it was the first time he really did it all by himself.
Until I saw his jeans. And he wore them that way
all day long. He
didn't seem to have any issues going ot the bathroom or getting around.
Maybe that had something to do with them not being able to be
buttoned...

No comments:
Post a Comment