Friday, April 23, 2010

Before the Vacuum is the Shark

My least favorite thing about sweeping the kitchen floor is trying to sweep it all into the tray thing to throw it away. So what I usually do is sweep it all up and then get out the shark and just vacuum it up along with anything I missed. Jaxson always seem to grab the shark and act like he is vacuuming before I plug it in. This morning I had a great idea, plug it in!! He did a great job and as long as I don't get in trouble for child labor I will do it again soon. I am looking forward to when he can do the sweeping part too.



1 comment:

Auntie C said...

TOO DARN FUNNY!!! i NOW KNOW WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO AT AUNTIE C's HOUSE!!
POWER SWIFTER TO THE RESCUE!!!

Contributors