The play set hunt is finally over. After agonizing hours on craigslist and many close calls at actually getting one we hit the jackpot. It wasn't exactly the one we wanted but it turned out better in my opinion. Dave put on a want to buy ad and someone responded who didn't list their play set at all, they just offered it to us. This was great because we weren't competing and there wasn't a time crunch or sense of urgency. I stopped over on Wednesday in Altoona and checked it out, paid for it, and made arrangements to pick it up. I recruited my dad and Luke to help out and with an hour and half of work it was tore down, moved to south Des Moines, and set back up. Jaxson went to work right away playing on it, and loving every second of it. Now when he says 'side' and wants to go outside I won't feel so bad because there will be something for him to play with. I promised Luke that in return for his help I would have Dave let him win this year's Rib-A-Palooza. I should probably run that by Dave first.
Taking it down



His first spill on his new playset, and soon to be many more.
No comments:
Post a Comment