My little sister had her baby today which officially makes Jaxson a cousin. Her name is Alaira Jean and she was born today, May 29th at 12:01am in Wenatchee, Washington. She was 7.1lbs and Michelle was in labor for nearly 24hours. Eeks! Wish I was there to meet her in person.
1 comment:
I was doing a quick search of my daughter's name since I know it is not very common and came across the blog entry about your niece. Imagine my amazement that these two baby girls, born less than a month apart, share not only an uncommon name but the same first AND middle names. Anyway, I just had to comment on that. I thought I made up the name in elementary school (so, the early 80's) but apparently I must have heard it somewhere or I was not the only person with such an inspiration. :) I have kept faithful to that name for so many years - hoping I would have a baby girl to give it to. I hope your niece grows to be as gorgeous as her name - she certainly is adorable in the picture you posted.
Post a Comment