
Jaxson takes naps in his crib and is so good about them. He usually lays down right away and snuggles up with his OX doll. He rarely crys and if he does it isn't for long. It was no different then when I put him down for a nap and I didn't hear anything going on. I went on with the afternoon. It was getting awfully late so I went in to wake him up. He was indeed sleeping but it was very clear that wasn't all he was up to during his few hours "napping" He has a bookshelf that is somewhat next to his crib. I guess I am underestimating how big my munchkin is getting because he was able to get his crayons that were sitting on the top shelf. He luckily didn't color on anything except for his sheets and he seemed pretty pleased with himself. He also quickly grabbed the box and tried to clean it up as I was standing down on him trying not to laugh out loud. But really, how can you be mad at that face???? I guess I should be happy that he didn't eat them all!

1 comment:
I love these pictures. He is just the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment