Thursday, July 2, 2009

Becoming a Foodie

Jaxson seems to have a very interesting liking for food. Most things he likes and a few things he doesn't like would surprise you... like pancakes. What kid doesn't like pancakes and maple syrup? Not Jaxson. He would much rather have a few raisins, feta cheese, pasta, or olives. He will eat carrots and potatoes, peas and green beans. He loves pickles and tomatoes and will eat a whole can of mandarin oranges in one sitting. He has recently discovered watermelon which he loves but gives him little red splotches on his cheeks when he is done. Hopefully he outgrows this because watermelon is one of his favorites. He prefers salmon over chicken, I am sure he will love Dave's smoked salmon! I am happy that he finally enjoys food since it was a rocky start. I knew he would come around.. after all he is my child and I LOVE food!

No comments:

Contributors