Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Fourth try a Charm?
Jaxson has gotten one of his first diaper rashes. He has had less than five since he was born but now that he is getting more "regular" a red bottom is becoming a common occurrence. This particular diaper rash is being very persistent. To date we have tried Mustela Diaper Rash Cream, Aveeno, Breuduex Butt Paste, Nystatin prescription, and STILL he has a diaper rash. Dr. Fred has recommended trying Calmoseptine along with his prescription. I was comparing ingredients and it also has Zinc Oxide like all the others but it has almost three times the amount along with one other active ingredient that the others didn't have. I had to get it from the pharmacy at HyVee but you don't need a prescription. So, to all the moms that are still dealing with diapers and therefore diaper rash, give it a try. Its the big guns of the small guns. Calmoseptine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When Tate gets a persistent diaper rash, the BEST thing I've found is putting Baking Soda in his bath. It has always worked like a charm for me! :)
Post a Comment