If you have never been into this coffee shop that is on the corner of Cherry and 8th (directly under the 9th street bridge) it is such a neat place to explore. There were three floors of stuff. Some neat, some not so much so but it could keep you entertained for hours. It was easy to lose people as they would get lost in exploring through all of the treasures. I wandered up to the third floor by myself. The floors creak under your feet and it was very quiet. The third floor is full of old light fixtures hanging from the ceiling. Although it was very mesmerizing, it was pretty creepy by myself at night so I quickly hustled downstairs with the rest of the party.
It was a great place for a great party. I am glad I was there to join in the fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment