Friday, April 10, 2009

Ennen's

Eric Ennen was one of the first of Dave's friends that I met so he is one of my favorites. He and dave have been friends since elementary I believe so of course they are very close. Kristy is one of the nicest people we know so they make a good match. We haven't seen Kristy since the wedding and Eric only once so it has been way too long. Although, since Kristy is a blog reader it still seems like she is in the know but we are missing out on their news! They both are busy people so we were happy to be able to meet them for dinner Thursday night at Trostel's Dish. It is a great restaurant so that was nice too. We each ordered a couple of things and ordered the sampler dessert so we got to try each on the menu, oh so good! Jaxson, being his fun active self quickly knocked over my pop to get the night started. The waitress brought a couple different fruits and some bread that Jaxson tried and seemed to like. All in all it was a good night and we will make sure we don't wait another 6 months to do it again. By the way, thanks Kristy for taking some pics of Jaxson and I. I am always the one behind the camera, it is nice to have some of the two of us!





No comments:

Contributors